Monday 1 December, 2008

Contact Us

        Contact Us

Kazi S.A.SHAIK HASSAN SAHIB QADHIRI.,B.A.,   



Nagore Saint's Direct Descendent



Nagore Dargha Shrine's Hereditary Trustee & Town Kazi of Nagore



Author of "THE DIVINE LIGHT OF NAGORE"(English History Book of Nagore Saint)
 


 



"
Ganjasavoy Manzil"




No.14.Thalaimattu Street,



NAGORE - 611 002.
       
Nagapattinam Dist.
       
Tamil Nadu.
       
INDIA.
 


  Resi     
: 91-  4365 - 250006
 
         Off         : 91-  4365 - 250194

         Mobile  :
91-  94433 - 95527
                      
: 91-   99523 - 25242

 



Previous Page           Main Page
      

visitors by country counter    


   


live google page rank widget
     

world map hits counter  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My Name is Syed ALi. I am searching for my father's family members who lived at back street of the Dargah Palli. My father Syed Abdul Kader, born 1920, married in India, young time,had a daughter. He left with British Army to Singapore and Malaya. He married my mother in 1950.Later he found out his wife in India has died.
My Father's Father is SYED KASSIM SHAHIB + wife IMAM BEE. Syed Kassim had 5 children. First - JUMAHBEE married SHARBUDDIN, Second - MAKHTUMBEE married IBRAHIM,
Third - SYED DAUD married FATIMAHBEE, 4th - SYED MAJNUN @DAUD MIA, was not married when my father left in the 1940s. my father was the youngest.
My father said his father SYED KASSIM SHAHIB was a Tailor. And towards his last days - he only remembered that his family still lives near to the Dargah Palli.
If anyone has details of any of my father's family members do please email me - sasakleo@gmail.com . May ALLAH Bless those who will help me with some information.
Jazzakallahu Khair.